DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Looking for a sperm bank

Posted by danonimes-184717 - Created: 13 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by danonimes-184717 - 11 years ago

thanks for the congratulations, etc.tomb-raider - apparently I was already in credit. Which details would you like?;)

Sorry no image available
Posted by tomb_raider - 11 years ago

CONGRATS.So you found the bank? Let us know ALL the details

Sorry no image available
Posted by mike-179830 - 11 years ago

Congratulations!**************
Mike

Sorry no image available
Posted by orme-197181 - 11 years ago

Congratulations - time to get in a few months sleep before the 4 hourly feed schedule begins, and the fun, of course!

Sorry no image available
Posted by alx-189416 - 11 years ago

Congratulations Danomines! after more than a few years off you are in for a very busy time - enjoy!

Sorry no image available
Posted by danonimes-184717 - 11 years ago

Two years on, almost to the day, since my last posting, and here's the update......Nature took its course. Baby due in May.J:)))))

Sorry no image available
Posted by danonimes-184717 - 13 years ago

Ruby, it's relatively easy to explain the concept in words, and you can find lots of images on the internet, but the best way to understand (as with a lot of things) is to get hold of one and try it for yourself, with a little guidance if necessary.Suffice to say that it is easily portable, available at any time of the day or night and gives you - almost - all the functionality of a desktop.you could have a look [url="http://www1.euro.dell.com/content/products/features.aspx/featured_handheld_2?c=uk&cs=ukdhs1&l=en&s=dhs"] here [/url] for example.Go on, dare ya.J

Sorry no image available
Posted by ruby-197471 - 13 years ago

Er I know I have led a sheltered life but what exactly IS a handheld option and what does it look like and HOW do you hold it by hand???

Confused Rubes:0)

Sorry no image available
Posted by legend_in_my_lunchtime-182603 - 13 years ago

quote:I think I'll now go for the handheld option

your best bet by a longshot Dano' 

Sorry no image available
Posted by ruby-197471 - 13 years ago

Well I think that is what I meant to say but now am not so sure...well you know what I mean J...      :0))