Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


University in the UK, from school in France

Posted by lunaluna - Created: 6 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

1 reply

Sorry no image available
Posted by George F - 6 years ago

Some of the universities do, others may not have had students applying who are sitting the Option International (OI) and so are not aware of the difference. Bristol has a qualifications table which shows how they compare the French system to the UK one (this does differ a bit from university to university):
http://www.bristol.ac.uk/international/study-at-bristol/how-to-apply/eu-quals.html#france. If they ask for a score which seems a bit high, it is always worth contacting the admissions department.

Swansea doesn't show the OI on its site: www.swansea.ac.uk/undergraduate/study/howtoapply/qualificationconversiontableeu/