DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

1 Siamese & 1 German Shorthair need new homes!

Posted by Jobhunt Monaco - Created: 5 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

8 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 8)

Sorry no image available
Posted by xandrabo - 5 years ago

This is so sad! Wish I could help! We are moving at the end of the month and I'm unsure if pets are allowed, but if they are , I will get in touch and see if I can help you out, at least for a while. Are the cats used to kids? I have two, ages 2 and 5.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Jobhunt Monaco - 5 years ago

KDAS you are a lovely friend and I can't thank you enough. I know Batfink and Kali are happy with you and I can relax knowing it (plus I get to see them from time to time when I come and chat at you!!) Thank you again.
And let me take this opportunity to say that if anybody ever needs a kindly home from home for your pet while you are away, this is the lady to talk to.

Sorry no image available
Posted by touchka-209658 - 5 years ago

So glad you have adopted them kdas.

Sorry no image available
Posted by kdas-315011 - 5 years ago

From the pet hotel in Fayence- I wasn’t aware of the situation, it never has been or will never be about the money.

The 2 lovely cats now are permanent residents

Sorry no image available
Posted by Jobhunt Monaco - 5 years ago

Thank you all for your replies. :-)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Nag Champa-254206 - 5 years ago

you could try these people http://www.leschatsdumercantour.com/en
Also put ads up with photos in the local vets and on bon coin

I wish I could help but I am the other end of the country and allready have 2 adoptee cats

Best of luck to you

Sorry no image available
Posted by melandave - 5 years ago

Absolutely agree they don't deserve to be destroyed - but, balance this with being in a cage for years because there just aren't enough adoptive homes out there. Some refuges are great and the cats live outside or in big enclosures - but it doesn't suit all cats that are used to being pets.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Jeniann-249134 - 5 years ago

This is very sad. Laura is really desperate. We absolutely can't take them in with us. Not only is our apartment quite small and we have a large Rhodesian Ridgeback dog, but we have her dog and her young son living with us as well. Any more and there would be serious health issues. Does anyone know of a cat charity who will take them on? They are adorable affectionate cats who don't deserve to be destroyed.