DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Animal refuge in Bangols en foret

Posted by Lineker-190356 - Created: 13 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

3 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 3)

Sorry no image available
Posted by aristochats - chiens - 11 years ago

Hello,

La Petite Ferme is a sad little place, and the Maire has tried in vain to have it closed for numerous valid reasons. It is in Quartier Notre Dame and near Quart. Les Cigarieres, at Bagnols-en-Foret. La Marjolaine is not a quartier, but part of the name of a private property near by and quite unrelated to La Petite Ferme.

They like to have any old bread, or green leaves, branches etc. for the animals if you are going there, or anything else suitable for ponies, donkeys, goats, pigs, hens.....etc.

Sorry no image available
Posted by DeeGee-189138 - 13 years ago

If you approach from the south i.e. Frejus direction, take the D4 to Bagnols - as you approach the village you will see a hotel, 'Le Relais Provencal' take the left fork immediately at the end of the building on the D47 and follow Mike's directions. They have a board up at the side of the road as you approach

Sorry no image available
Posted by MikeP-180526 - 13 years ago

It's a small farm in the flood plain just outside the village in the quartier La Marjolaine.  If you're approaching the village from the south, you take the left fork about a mile before the village, where there's a hotel,  follow that road downhill, over a narrow bridge, the road bears left,  you pass a wine place, then you get to another junction where you turn left, and then immediately left again at the next intersection, and it's on your left just before the blacktop ends.

Sorry I can't give you more specific directions -I know exactly how to get there but have no idea of road names or numbers.