DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Anyone used Bark to the Future?

Posted by kelh76 - Created: 5 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by kelh76 - 4 years ago

Hi Sussie - I met Harry today! 

Thanks for your feedback.

Kelly

Sorry no image available
Posted by sussielk - 4 years ago

Hi Kelh ..

I use Lisette all the time on a weekly basis since Harry has been 6 months old and can highly recommend her services.  She is serious and caring and likes to assure that all the animals in her care are well looked after, with a bit of training thrown in for good measure ... of course, I have a wonderful dog, but hey!!  ha ha ... :-)

Sussie

Sorry no image available
Posted by kelh76 - 4 years ago

Thanks for your feedback.  By coincidence I am going to meet Lisette this afternoon and have really high hopes that she can be furry godmother to my hounds!

Sorry no image available
Posted by Michael Kenington - 4 years ago

I certainly can recommend Bark to the future - Lisette. She looked after my young Border Collie puppy  last year and I was totally satisfied. She has a real skill with dogs and if they need exercise then she is your best choice. 

Kind rregards mike Kenington

Sorry no image available
Posted by No longer Online - 4 years ago

Hi there,

WE did ;-) My dog loves her to pieces. He stayed 5 weeks with Lisette last summer whilst I was away in Asia. She is really caring and treated my lovely sensitive boy like her own during that time. I can highly recommend Lisette and find her very special. I wouldn't leave my boy with anyone else. If you have further questions don't hesitate to get in touch with me. Best wishes for you and your dog. Nicole