DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

dog siter in fayence

Posted by petre-287652 - Created: 6 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by robberae - 6 years ago

Sorry, private mail! I think you can email me, not sure now the format's changed

Sorry no image available
Posted by Riviera-181254 - 6 years ago

.... sorry, but what do you mean by PM?

Sorry no image available

Hi there, could you send me a pm and I will give you all her details.  Many thanks

Sorry no image available
Posted by Riviera-181254 - 6 years ago

Hello,

I am looking for a dog sitter/kennel for 2 weeks in October for our teckel and would be interested to get the details of this highly recommended lady... thanks in advance.

also looking for recommendations for a dog school, if possible maybe incl. kennel preferably in the 06 area. thanks!

Sorry no image available
Posted by Cathouse-290059 - 6 years ago

We were in touch with Sophie by email for a bit and then heard nothing more.  We needed someone to live in and cat-sit which may not be Sophie's thing, she'll be very busy with dog care at home I think. 

We've now made contact with one cat sitter through Trusted Housesitters.com and I hope this will work out well for end of October.   

In the meantime it would be a help to know if Sophie is still there and could help with cat care from time to time in Callian, not far from Fayence.  Let us know if Sophie is still looking for cat or dog sitting work. 

Many thanks, Cathouse

Sorry no image available

Hi there, I can recommend a fabulous lady in Fayence who is looking after my dog at the mo whilst I look for a place.  He is so happy there and I can't recommend her highly enough - if you would like her details please email me and I will put you in touch with her.

Sorry no image available
Posted by lino-210826 - 6 years ago

hi, i am living in fayence area too and i am looking for someone where i could leave my dog from time to time

if you can help me to find someone i would be delighted

Sorry no image available
Posted by TSL - 6 years ago

Do these sitters stay at your house.... and what do they charge ?

Thanks

Sorry no image available
Posted by kelh76 - 6 years ago

If it was sophie, I have her details. You can pm me if you want them.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Jobhunt Monaco - 6 years ago

I think you mean kdas. She is a dogsitter (and cat sitter - she has mine because I don't have my own apartment at the moment) based in Fayence.