DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Filou

Posted by kdas-315011 - Created: 5 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by kdas-315011 - 5 years ago

Hi!!

thank you so much for all your lovely wishes, I have 7 resuce dogs ranging from 6months to 18 and there all amazing and wonderful in there own way. Every dog that is adopted is another one saved from some horrible fate. 

If anyone is looking for a puppy I'm fostering some amazing Gascon Saintongeois pups for the lovely Tania Burrows, if you want anymore info send me or Serena (Sisi1) a message x

Sorry no image available
Posted by house for rent-318030 - 5 years ago

Well done kdas, we adopted mother and daughter Rhodesian Ridgebacks last year 11 and 6 and we don't regret it, they came from Guadeloupe. Please angloinfo readers consider adopting older dogs they definately are worth it and you are giving them a happy time for the rest of their lives.

Sorry no image available
Posted by sisi1 - 5 years ago

Hi Gavotte, if you would like to replace your dog please consider adopting from Tania Burrows; her rescues are in foster homes up and down the coast and are waiting for new families.

http://www.chiensiciailleurs.com/

Alternatively I walk dogs at Jean Duflos in Antibes and I have a few favourites I could particularly recommend to you. Please don't hesitate to get in touch:

http://refuge.duflos.pagesperso-orange.fr/

My name is Serena and you can call me (to talk about Tania's dogs and Duflos) on 0631542093

Sorry no image available
Posted by gavotte - 5 years ago

I'm so happy to read such wonderful news. The world would need so many good people like you who care about animals!!! Me too, I'm a fan of dogs and animals, unfortunately I lost my sweet Jack-Russell Arthur in November. I hope you two will have an amazing time together!!! Thank you!!

Sorry no image available
Posted by jduncan - 5 years ago

Well done you for adopting an older dog!  Personally, I think dogs are at their best when they're a bit older.  It's great that Filou has been given a chance to live out his golden years in style!  I've always adopted ex-racing greyhounds, and it's so rewarding to see them simply enjoy being dogs rather than overworked and underpaid athletes!

Sorry no image available
Posted by sisi1 - 5 years ago

Hurrah Filou!!!! Let us know if you get him in the Guiness Book of Records!!