DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Help lost in Antibes African Grey Parrot Red Tail

Posted by charlee948 - Created: 6 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Polly Ester - 5 years ago

Why don't you take the dogs with you, and Sunny knows them, and talks to them.
He is such a wonderful and clever parrot, I really hope that you get him back.
To everyone out there - Sunny is highly intelligent and talks and whistles a lot.
He is a very much loved member of the family.
Good luck!!!!

Sorry no image available
Posted by charlee948 - 5 years ago

Hi Everyone,I have just received a phone call to say that an African grey was seen flying towards "Rue des Motels" in Antibes, last sunday afternoon. If you know anyone who lives there or nearby, please could you ask them to keep an eye out for him… they may even hear him talking, singing or whistling.Thank you.

Sorry no image available

Still no new sightings of Sunny and unfortunately all of the posters I keep putting up are being ripped off the posts and walls, so please can you mention him to friends or anyone you might know in the Antibes, Golfe Juan area, just in case…We need all the help we can get to find him… and bring him home.Many thanks for your help.

Sorry no image available

Hi,
Still no new sightings of Sunny since the 14th and 15th July, a few days after he escaped…
Please please keep an eye out for him, he is easy to distinguish, due to his bright red Tail feathers.

Thank you :(

Sorry no image available

Hi Everyone, Unfortunately, it wasn't Sunny, our African Grey, so we're still really hoping someone else will call us with another sighting.Many thanks to the kind people who called us and for all your help!

Sorry no image available
Posted by melandave - 5 years ago

is the bird still with you jodis??

Sorry no image available
Posted by eurokiné-187861 - 5 years ago

as I read the poster they had called & got no reply............

Sorry no image available
Posted by 63gbs-211288 - 5 years ago

Have you tried phoning the numbers from earlier in this thread

"Obviously, if anyone does see Sunny, please cold you call us on 06.33.43.84.18 or 06.14.56.02.73."

Sorry no image available
Posted by eurokiné-187861 - 5 years ago

try putting some chopped up bits of fruit out for him if you have any

Sorry no image available
Posted by melandave - 5 years ago

sure you've tried, but is it possible to contain him?? Sounds like he is enjoying the company. What do they eat? Trying to keep this post at top of forum until the owners or someone who can help you get in contact! Does he know his name?