DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Labrador cross collie needs new home urgently

Posted by MikeP-180526 - Created: 10 years ago
0 0

CUDDLES is a black male labrador cross collie, 12yrs old. His name tells you all you need to know about his personality.

He needs a new home as his owner has to go overseas and doesn't want to subject him to a 14 hour flight.

He needs company as he loves people, grew up with children, and is still fit and intelligent, but is lonely as he now lives in a studio.

This is URGENT as he is miserable, and needs a loving family with a garden.

Vaccinations up to date, tattooed/chipped Tattoo : TEP 841

If doesn't get a home will sadly have to be put down or taken to a refuge, where he may end up meeting the same fate, as this is not a decent life for him so please HELP.

Please contact
Debbie 06 77 86 06 52
Gabriel 06 23 22 47 68

dmunndemangell@hotmail.com

Please don't contact me about this as I won't see the replies.

I'm placing this on behalf of a friend!

Sorry no image available

2 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 2)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Liz Lord-193061 - 10 years ago

Hi

Just in case MikeP doesn't see your response why not contact the owners direct?? especially as it's an urgent one?

Liz

Liz & Mel

Sorry no image available
Posted by bkelly1969 - 10 years ago

Hi there. Do you still need someone to take your dog? I live in a flat in Nice surrounded with nice gardens and a park across the road. I have a 3 year old Lhaso Apso who loves other dogs and would love some company while I am at work. Have been looking for another dog for some time now. Call me if your dog is available and your interested in a chat about it. 04 93 52 04 94.

Kind regards,

Brian

Brian Kelly