DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Looking for an Equestrian school

Posted by Scottish Lass 17 - Created: 6 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by bekamex - 6 years ago

You should try the one in Nice, it is brand new and not that bad... it is in "la pleine du car" direction Carrefour Lingostiere!

Sorry no image available
Posted by touchka-209658 - 6 years ago

There is also an equestrian center in Contes, can't remember the name but it's up in the hills.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Scottish Lass 17 - 6 years ago

Thats great thank you so much mad dog. Happy to hear your daughter is back to it, trust me you do miss it. I have my own land here and looking to bring my horses here eventually but for now i need my bum back in the saddle. Thank you very much again, really appreciated. Merci

Sorry no image available
Posted by MadDog-256048 - 6 years ago

villeneuve loubet - the absolute best centre equestre in the cote d'azur - taken over in July 2011 and there has been loads of investments - there is a pony club, lots of owner stables, and riding schools for all ages from infant through to adults. Great people, fantastic atmosphere - my 12-year old daughter has been going since September - having taken a break for 2 years - and she is just loving ebing back in the saddle. Entirely geared towards the rider and the horse. Not snobby, but very definitely horsey! Highly, highly recommend it. Here are their contact details, but you can just turn up and chat to them (they speak English, French,+ lots of other languages) - there is also a very nice bar/restaurant on-site. Dogs are welcome too: Very easy access from the motorway.

Centre Equestre de Villeneuve-Loubet
ESPACE AZUR CHEVAL
Domaine du Jas de Madame 2559, Route de Grasse 06270 Villeneuve Loubet
Par téléphone :04.93.20.99.64 or 06.14.52.38.79
par fax : 04.93.22.42.27
par mail : csi-vlt-eac@hotmail.fr