DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Lost Dog Le Bar sur Loup

Posted by Redbull-305003 - Created: 4 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

7 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 7)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Redbull-305003 - 4 years ago

Sadly not found thought we found him on chien perdu abt a week ago but it wasn't him, the sanglier close to the house was a big male weighing 110kg and had become seperated from his troup and Red would have certainly tried to chase him off so sadly we think he was killed by the sanglier; thanks for your concern.

Sorry no image available
Posted by house for rent-318030 - 4 years ago

Have you found your dog?

Sorry no image available
Posted by No longer Online - 4 years ago

try posting an add there:

http://pacanimalperdutrouve.forumsactifs.com/

and :

http://www.chien-perdu.org/

wishing you luck in your search...

Sorry no image available

Thanks the police municipal were the first people I called and they've been in touch a few times with possible dogs but sadly not mine, it looks more likely he was taken by a wild boar as the guard came last night after I saw a very big boar by the house and they will probably come and deal with him? Gulp! Trying not to think about it thanks for your concern.

Sorry no image available
Posted by trae1107 - 4 years ago

A friend's dog disappeared in Bar sur Loup a couple of weeks ago. She eventually found that he'd been found on the road going up to Gourdon and spent the night at the Police Municiaple. Worth trying them and the Gendarmerie - she'd gone into the Gendarmerie to ask and they said no, but there just happened to be a Garde Champetre passing by and he said that they had him...

Sorry no image available

Still no sign despite everyones best efforts worried about the very large sangliers tramping around us, trying not to think of that apparently quite rare to attack a dog without provocation.Thanks for your reply; the agencies all seem positive and both chien perdu and pet alert 06 reunited several owners and pets over the past few days we can but hope.

Sorry no image available
Posted by house for rent-318030 - 4 years ago

Have you found your dog?