DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Older Dogs.... Homes needed!

Posted by taniaburrows-262139 - Created: 6 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

8 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 8)

Sorry no image available
Posted by taniaburrows-262139 - 6 years ago

Hello,

I don't know of any pure puppy labs for adoption at the moment. If you wish to buy from a breeder, I would recommend to contact:
DRAGON VALE. They are English, and they are based in Peilles. They also try to rescue some dogs when possible.

Their website is:
http://www.les-labradors.fr/elevages/pooh-korner-dragonvale

Happy Easter!!!

Tania Burrows

Sorry no image available
Posted by kennedy100 - 6 years ago

Tania
Very tempted by your older Labs, but looking for Lab puppy. My awesome Black Lab Archie died last year after 14 great years which was a real trauma for me and ready to take on archie 2.
If you know of anywhere that woudl be great ask stumped as to where to look (i'm in Monaco)
Thanks, Mark Kennedy (love your site, I could be available for short term fostering from time to time)
m.kennedy@monaco.mc

Sorry no image available
Sorry no image available
Sorry no image available
Posted by quikai719-270271 - 6 years ago

Oh Tania! I hope somebody will adopt them! If only my son is not allergic, I'd love to take one! Please send me the link Tania and I'll post in my fb page:)

Sorry no image available

Thank you for supporting them... I hope this will bring some potential adopters to consider an "older" dog!

Sorry no image available
Posted by Bobby Ewing - 6 years ago

I'll second that, we had Whiskey a 10 year old cocker spaniel from Tania a couple of years ago and he's an amazing dog, so loving.

Sorry no image available
Posted by touchka-209658 - 6 years ago

Totally agree with you Tania, have just adopted 2 rhodesien ridgbacks from Guadeloupe mother and daughter 11 and 6 and they are just adorable and so cuddly, so hope someone will think about adopting your older dogs, they are worth it.