DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Pet food delivery to France

Posted by gra-657800 - Created: 4 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

8 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 8)

Sorry no image available
Posted by dme - 4 years ago

I can highly recommend Medicanimal.  You can check their site in english, they're UK based but to order it's on the site in french. Delivery is free and fairly quick.

Sorry no image available
Posted by house for rent-318030 - 4 years ago

Try these UK suppliers who deliver to France free, Medicanimal and Petmeds, I get special diet croquettes for a much cheaper price than at the vet here in France.

Sorry no image available
Posted by belamica-188434 - 4 years ago

Have a look at www.drhoelter.de, free delivery from EU 30.  It's in German, but the prices are VERY good, esp. for large quantities, it arrives within a couple of days of ordering. 

Sorry no image available
Posted by crumblies - 4 years ago

I agree with Flatpicker.

Zooplus  are reaonably priced and deliver very quickly with no delivery charge over a certain sum spent.

Regards, Mrs C

Sorry no image available
Posted by Flatpicker - 4 years ago

If you absolutely have to have something from a UK supplier, try < PetPlanet.co.uk >, though as others have noted, the stuff you want can be obtained in France.

I'm in Monaco, and the only stuff I'll feed our little dog is Orijen from Canada. I get it delivered straight to my home by < zooplus.fr >. It contains no junk and no fillers, and all ingredients and nutrients are based directly on those required for the genome of the grey wolf, the common ancestor. Zooplus carries lots of other brands as well, so they might have what you're looking for.

Sorry no image available
Posted by ESS-209984 - 4 years ago

You can buy Pedigree products in France, will be a lot cheaper than importing them!

Sorry no image available
Posted by gra-657800 - 4 years ago

Mine had Pedigree (dog) and Whiskas (cat) products in UK. Would like to see if these can be bought online and delivered to France?

Sorry no image available
Posted by belamica-188434 - 4 years ago

What are you looking for specifically?  And does it have to be the UK?