DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Shy, spayed cat wants a home with large garden

Posted by Leslie Frasier-212797 - Created: 6 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

8 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 8)

Sorry no image available
Posted by SunnySue-315619 - 6 years ago

I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed reading your updates about Minnie. I have three cats of my own and a series of strays that come to be fed as well. Unfortunately I'm not in a position to take on any more cats but I very much admire your work and will certainly send anyone to your site if they are looking for a cat. Keep up the good work!

Sorry no image available
Posted by Leslie Frasier-212797 - 6 years ago

Just an update on Minnie. After being rejected by the first family who adopted her because she climbed the curtains, I've found her a very nice home in the same village where her two shyer sisters are living. She has become very cuddly but has stayed shy of people she doesn't know.

If you're thinking of adopting a nice cat please see our site, we have many who need a second chance.

www.leschatsdumercantour.com

Sorry no image available

Here's an update on Minnie:

Unfortunately the foster home that was going to take her along with Aldo had to cancel at the last minute so she's still here with me in St Etienne de Tinée.

She's a very cheeky kitten. She's no longer extremely shy and scared and when she sees another cat she jumps on it to play, depending on the cat they react very differnetly to her. Either they play back and then have to discipline her when they've had enough, or they're frightened of her, and she really takes advantage of that, and becomes the "Minnie Monster", jumping all over the cat playing and giving no mercy.

She and Aldo get along very well. Aldo is the calm, cool cat who just likes to be cuddled every once and a while, otherwise you never hear from him as he sleeps the rest of the time. Minnie sleeps a lot as well, fortunately, but when she's not sleeping she's gets into everything and doesn't stop playing. She's really quite a character!

Both Aldo and Minnie would make wonderful companions depending on what you're looking for. I prefer them to go to a home with a garden but it's not totally necessary if they have companionship. Aldo would be great with children as long as they are kind to him. Minnie would want to use her claws to play so it might not be a good idea for children who aren't used to playful kittens.

See their pictures in our 'Photos-up for adoption section'.

Leslie
06 18 94 35 76

Sorry no image available
Posted by dme - 6 years ago

Minnie is now in a foster home in Montauroux along with another cat called Aldo who is also seeking a home.

Please call Leslie on 0618943576 ot email leschatsdumercantour@orange.fr

if you wish to give Minnie a home with a garden.

Sorry no image available

Minnie is still waiting for a home or rather a garden where she can live and be fed. She is becoming more used to people slowly.
Please contact Leslie : 0618943576 website www.leschatsdumercantour.com if you can help.

Sorry no image available

If you would like to adopt Minnie, a shy 4 month old cat you can see her picture on the website by clicking on "à adopter" and her photo is on the last row.

Sorry no image available

Minnie has started purring for me when I pet her! She's still very shy but I'm optimistic that someone will want to adopt her. I've put her photo on our site.

Sorry no image available

Minnie who needs a home with a garden where she will have a sheltered place to sleep is still looking for a home, please.