DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Stray cat

Posted by Mightycat - Created: 10 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by AliceB-187313 - 10 years ago

Our stray little friend spent a peaceful night listening to Radio 4. If you would like to see a photo of him please follow this link. http://www.amb-cotedazur.com/myblog.html

If you recognise him or if he resembles a next door neighbour's cat - please let me know. Thank you.

Alice Barker

Sorry no image available
Posted by AliceB-187313 - 10 years ago

I'm presently looking after this young male cat. It is between 2 to 3 years old and more or less a long-haired tabby. However, although he has been castrated he has no tattoo or micro-chip. He is in a poorly condition as he has an ulcer on his tongue and has difficulty eating and cleaning himself. He is also fairly thin. Our vet has given him anti-bodies and a whole bunch of pills to take over the coming weeks in the hope of getting him back to full health. He is a lovely cat, extremely friendly and someone must be missing him.

If you know of anyone who has lost a cat in and around the area of Antibes and the La Croix Rouge/Hameau de St Claude, please contact me.

Alice Barker

Sorry no image available
Posted by Mightycat - 10 years ago

I live in Antibes. My boyfriend spoke to a lovely lady this morning who has taken the cat to her vet to see if it has any identification and to get it checked out. I don't think it is a stray it was just scared, after a while it got up and was desperate for attention.

Sorry no image available
Posted by motherearth-207430 - 10 years ago

There are associations which might be able to help. Whereabouts do you live, Mightycat?x