DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Taking pets back to UK

Posted by matt24 - Created: 4 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by megan996-208124 - 4 years ago

TGV to Paris....sorry lots of typos :(

Sorry no image available
Posted by megan996-208124 - 4 years ago

You can take the tv with them to aris then another train to Calais an rent a car for the shuttle part. I have done this  journey twice.An animal courier will charge A fortune

Sorry no image available
Posted by matt24 - 4 years ago

Thanks for these, I'll have a look.

regs, C

Sorry no image available
Posted by Raspberry-273152 - 4 years ago

Try this company www.petairuk.com however be warned this is not cheap, I recently enquired about flying a Whippet from Ireland to Nice for a friend and it was going to cost £1000.  It is quite complicated as the dog has to be taken to the Animal Centre or Cargo Area well before the flight and then has to be picked up from the Animal Centre.  There is one at Heathrow but when I enquired for other airports it was a nightmare.  There are a number of companies who will drive pets back for you.  http://www.petpassengers.co.uk  If you do choose one of the other, please make sure that it is a licensed company who are fully insured.

Sorry no image available
Posted by matt24 - 4 years ago

Hi everything is in order passport wise. we normally drive them back but this time we intend to leave our car here and fly. Any help greatly appreciated.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Sevendaver-252003 - 4 years ago

Provided that they have their passports and you have followed protocol there should be no problem.  Why not drive them yourself, if not possible let me know.