DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Urgently need your help!

Posted by bebe.coole - Created: 5 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Leslie Frasier-212797 - 5 years ago

Contact me privately for more info if you seriously want to help him.  Thank you.

leschatsdumercantour@orange.fr

Sorry no image available

Floyd is presently in the pound which is why it's so urgent to help him.

Sorry no image available
Posted by bebe.coole - 5 years ago

Hi guys,

Floyd is still looking for a home! If you know anyone who would like to adopt him please call me on 0698826740 or Leslie on 0618943576. As I already said he is an amazing dog, loves to cudle and he is obedient. He gets along great with other dogs, he wants to play with them and he is great with people, I assume he is good with kids also, but I never had a chance to meet any while I was walking him. 

Thank you!!

Sorry no image available
Posted by house for rent-318030 - 5 years ago

Any news about Floyd, poor dog. Has he gone to the dog pound and if so which one.

Sorry no image available

I thought I had found a foster home for the dog but the guy backed out.  He'll have to go to the pound if he doesn't find a solution by Saturday.  I don't know if all of the shelters have been contacted.  There is a list of them on my site.  Any ideas?

www.leschatsdumercantour.com

06 18 94 35 76

Sorry no image available
Posted by nissalabella - 5 years ago

Did you find anybody to help you with the French?  If not, please say so as I'm really willing to help you in this matter and I'm fluent in French.  Please send me a private email with your number so that we can be in touch.  What this man did to you and the poor darling dog stinks!

Cheers,

N.