DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Where can I find a kitten for a reasonable price?

Posted by Byzan11 - Created: 7 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

7 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 7)

Sorry no image available
Posted by taniaburrows-262139 - 7 years ago

Thank you for the wonderful update!

Happy life to you and your new friend!

Tania

Sorry no image available
Posted by Byzan11 - 7 years ago

Thank you for all your responses. We did in fact adopt a gorgeous new friend from the shelter near Decathlon in Antibes. He is about 9 months old and is the best behaved and most adorable, affectionate cat ever. So win win for us all.

Sorry no image available
Posted by taniaburrows-262139 - 7 years ago

If you have just a little patience, there will be loads of kittens coming soon as kitten season is starting...

Of course, I only recommend to adopt and not to buy... as so many pets are euthanised every day...

Good luck!

Tania Burrows

Sorry no image available
Posted by job-212223 - 7 years ago

It is nearly 'kitten season' so I'm sure you will find plenty being advertised in the next coming months. Animalis at Antibes does sell kittens(they don't have any at the moment) Maine Coones etc but they are always over a 1000 euros!!!!!!!!

Good luck

Sorry no image available
Posted by sisi1 - 7 years ago

Please don't buy a kitten, there are so many in need of an adopter. I know a lady whose cat just had kittens in Valbonne. If you private message me I will give you her details.

Sorry no image available
Posted by spacebetween-238176 - 7 years ago

Please see Leslie Frasiers contact here - Chats du Mercantour - she always has cats looking for a home for a reasonable contribution.....

Sorry no image available
Posted by thinklucky - 7 years ago

why don't you simply go to one of the many Pet refuges, there are always kittens available I'm sure your son would easily find one he'd love. Heres a link to several in the 06 area. http://refuges.animaux.ws/alpes-maritimes-06-c28-p1.htmlHope that helps you.