DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Aerobics classes or similar?

Posted by G&L - Created: 15 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

7 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 7)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Birgit G. - 13 years ago

Hello there!

I am at TOPFIT Club in Antibes(next to the Carrefour magasin))which offers a lot of Spinnig, aerobic, body work, yoga etc. It IS a gym, but: I am leaving to germany end of february and my contract runs until beginning october 2005....so maybe this is an alternative for you to take over my contract? The monthly fee ist 50€ there.

More informations: www.topfit-club.fr

or my email: bglanemann@freenet.de

Regards

Birgit

Sorry no image available
Posted by fat colin - 13 years ago

they run a variety of classes at the Saint Charles health Studio, check our www.hotelsaintcharles.fr and click the studio link for more details.

Sorry no image available
Posted by camillespear-194692 - 13 years ago

The best place I've found is the gym at the St. Charles Hotel in Juan Les Pins. I got a free membership and there's loads of different classes (swiss ball / boxercise / yoga etc) only costing between 5 and 10 euros. I also had a private training consultation for 15 euros which I found really useful and reasonable.  Overall it's a really friendly place with nice people and you don't need to sport a designer leotard - total bonus!www.hotelsaintcharles.fr/hotel.htm.  Or call Ben Kefford 0620 702174.

Camilla

Sorry no image available
Posted by don&berta - 15 years ago

If you're an early riser there's Power Yoga on the beach in Nice, Tuesdays and Thursdays at 8am. Just turn up at "Sporting Plage" beach, opposite the Westminster/Meridian Hotels. Wonderful start to the day!

(Top of Page)

Sorry no image available
Posted by don&berta - 15 years ago

Hi

You've heard about me from Carole, who was kind enough to tell you about my Classes. I teach Power Yoga 4 times a week at Antibes Squash Club, near Sophia. I teach these classes in English, my students are mixed abilities, ages and countries so you're going to feel at home.

Power Yoga is faster and more dynamic that ordinary yoga, and you'll find it to be kinder to your body than aerobics but still will give you a more complete workout. (I taught aerobics for 10 years in Scandinavia before I started teaching Power Yoga about 12 years ago).

First lesson is free if you'd like to try it. Just come along and find out if it's for you. If you email me on berta@learnpoweryoga.com I'll send you times, phone numbers and directions.

Look forward to seeing you there. Best wishes, from Berta.

Sorry no image available
Posted by pilates-181794 - 15 years ago

You are welcome to come to the Pilates classes in Antibes, every Monday at 7.15pm. No subscriptions required. 2 euros per class. We have about 25-30 people each session, and its at a beginner/intermediate level.

Call if interested.

Rachael
06 22 35 24 58

Sorry no image available
Posted by Carolebay-180697 - 15 years ago

Hi There,

I've recently met an Icelandic lady (Berta) who has started Yoga and Power Yoga classes at the Squash Club, Antibes.

You could always try phoning the Squash Club for details, or try contacting her via donlangdesign@hotmail.com

Kind Regards

Carole