DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

AIM Tennis

Posted by johnB-182095 - Created: 15 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by steveB-186247 - 9 years ago

Update in December 2008

We are now choosing our location, either Eze or Beausoleil (Stade du Devens), depending on numbers, etc. And we still play every sunday from 10 til 12, and some have lunch together afterwards.

The cost remains the same, less than 10 euros per person for the 2 hours, and if requested I will add players to my weekly mailing. Please be sure to contact me if you wish to join us, in order to know where we are playing this weekend.

sjb
mc97977183

Sorry no image available
Posted by steveB-186247 - 9 years ago

We are playing on Sunday as usual at Eze, club Borfiga, from 10 to midday.

Please try to contact me if you are interested, so that I can book the right number of courts.

sjb
mc97977183

Sorry no image available
Posted by Bod68-210015 - 9 years ago

I am interested too. Where are you playing? Allover?I'm in Menton area.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Mon1 - 9 years ago

Hi SteveCan you provide an update on where you are playing tennis this summer?Thanks,Mon1

Sorry no image available
Posted by cyums - 10 years ago

Hi, I am living in Villefranche,looking to play tennis. Thanks for letting me know if anything is coming up soon.

Sorry no image available
Posted by steveB-186247 - 10 years ago

For the last few weeks, we have been stopping at midday, so that some of us can go to lunch together.

I am even asked myself if the lunch gathering is not a more important reason for coming along than the tennis!

If you want exercise with tennis or just to meet some oddballs who speak english, don't hesitate to let me know and you can join the group!

sjb
mc97977183

Sorry no image available

This weekly event is still continuing, and we have between 6 and 16 players coming along every sunday. We play doubles between 10am and 1pm, and I communicate with a weekly e-mail to find out numbers for bookings. The cost of the courts is divided between the players and is around 7 or 8 euros per person each week. We have no membership subs, you only need to turn up, but I prefer some contact before the day, so that everyone gets a maximum of court time possible.

sjb
mc97977183

Sorry no image available

Update (belated) for the summer season:

We are now playing between 10 and 12am on Sundays at Eze (club Borfiga), because it's a bit warm after mid-day ....

It is however cooler than on the coast.

sjb
mc97977183

Sorry no image available
Posted by steveB-186247 - 11 years ago

This site has been visited 4999 times already.

We will be palying on Sunday from 11 til 1pm, so come and join us if you wish. Pls note we do NOT play if it's raining (in Eze).

sjb
mc97977183

Sorry no image available
Posted by DuncanRichardson-217712 - 11 years ago

Is anybody from AIM or anybody else for that matter interested in playing near Antibes or Cannes on a regular basis as well, may be Saturday or Sunday afternoons. As Eze and La Turbie are quite some distance from Antibes and Cannes.Cheers
Duncan