DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Any one know where to watch the NZ vs SA game Sat?

Posted by Love not War - Created: 14 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by legend_in_my_lunchtime-182603 - 14 years ago

those south africans in L'Extreme had their wallets on short elastic leashes this morning :).

Final Score 19-11 to the All Blacks.  Not the thrashing I had predicted but All Blacks are through as Tri-Nations champions yet again!  Next Saturday against Australia is moot for Tri-Nations result but key for the Bledisloe Cup.

Same time, same place next Saturday then!

Sorry no image available
Posted by Baker-184525 - 14 years ago

The Australian Bar in Villefranche shows all Sports events in English, especially rugby.

If you want to see something that is not on, you can ask for it and they will put it on.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Love not War - 14 years ago

LOL! Thanks for the info, see you there. Wont be bringing my wallet! Fear is a habit. I am not afraid.

Sorry no image available
Posted by legend_in_my_lunchtime-182603 - 14 years ago

Good Gawd LnW - what do you want next?   Shall we type in a play-by-play match summary????

Tri-Nation fans worth their salt will know that this is a home game for the All Blacks in Dunedin having thoroughly thrashed the Springboks away on the 19th July.   Therefore kickoff at around 19:30 NZ time = around 09:30 local CdA time for the bleary-eyed in l'Extreme Bar (excellent ambiance by the way) of Antibes.  Not too bad timing for the South African community of the CdA to gather in preparation for a period of national mourning at lunchtime in Antibes on Saturday.

see you in l'Extreme!!!   Loser buys the beers!  OK?

Sorry no image available
Posted by Love not War - 14 years ago

and any time idea what time it starts? Fear is a habit. I am not afraid.

Sorry no image available
Posted by coulsdon - 14 years ago

The Extreme cafe or la Gaffe in Antibes