DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

aqua excercise/aerobics

Posted by Emma_Keogh-182851 - Created: 15 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

8 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 8)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Kylie-183302 - 15 years ago

Are the classes in Fontvielle in French or English?

Thanks

Kylie

Sorry no image available
Posted by pebbles-183673 - 15 years ago

You can take aqua aerobics classes at lunchtime in the Monaco football stadium in Fontvieille. Good value and you don't have to be a member.

Email me if you need more details.

Sorry no image available
Posted by lareveuse - 15 years ago

Hey Emma,You would have to be a member of topfit to use all their facilities and classes but cos there are so many other classes going on all the time at least you can switch and try new things and not get bored and the membership allows unlimited number of classes or hours you want to spend at the gymThe last time I checked membership per yr is 720 euros but if the company you work for has an agreement with them you'll get a discount of up to 35 %, I think there must be at least 10 people from your workplaceBest regards

Sorry no image available
Posted by PugiGalante-181859 - 15 years ago

THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PLACE AROUND IS BIOVIMER IN THE MARINA BAY DES ANGES COMPLEX. LAST 2 MONTHS THEY HAD A 20% OFF DEAL ON 3 OR 6 MONTHS. DONT KNOW IF YOU CUD STILL GET IN UNDER WIRE.

GREAT BIG POOL AND A LOT OF AQUA GYM CLASSES

PugiGalante

Sorry no image available
Posted by Rachael-180533 - 15 years ago
Sorry no image available
Posted by leslie-179832 - 15 years ago

Hi,

Soft gym in Cannes also has aqua areobics. They have around 4-6 classes a day, including weekends. The class is small, max of 6 people so you must sign up for them a day ahead. I have taken them and they are very good.

Leslie

Sorry no image available
Posted by Emma_Keogh-182851 - 15 years ago

HI there

Thanks for the info

Do you have to be a member of the gym or can you pay per aqua class/term?

Sorry no image available
Posted by lareveuse - 15 years ago

For aqua-gym classes,try the topfit gym opposite Darty electronics store in Antibes, near the Carrefour supermarche.

They have at least one class everyday sometimes twice a day.

No pilates classes but yoga and other classes from spinning to step, body combat etc.

http://www.topfit-club.fr/