DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Au-pair, 21, looking for friends in the Riviera!

Posted by Tiggy91 - Created: 6 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by ameri-cannes - 5 years ago

Try this group on facebook. Lots of people in similar positions, getting out together and having fun! :-)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/JasminRiviera/

ENJOY!!! :-)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Damo6 - 5 years ago

hi i'm damien i've been here for around a year now but i'm french is still very lame but i know its hard when you get here, i'm 27 and live in cannes and am out most weekends and the odd weeknights, if you ever are in cannes and fancy a night out let me know as i have a good group of pals and its always good to meet new faces. damien.short@live.co.uk

plus the quays is always a good place to get talking to nice random people just so you know.

enjoy your time here its great and get in touch if you like.

Sorry no image available
Posted by CharlotteCrossley - 5 years ago

Hey,
I'm 20 years old and i've just moved out to Antibes from the UK to work for the year, i've come on my own so i'm looking to meet people in a similar situation to me.
Here's my email, let me know if you want to chat :
charlotte.crossley92@gmail.com
Thanks, Charlotte :)  

Sorry no image available
Posted by Sarina-322794 - 5 years ago

Hey there!

I'm Saara, a 19-year-old girl from Finland. I'm actually not yet in France, but I will be there for 7 months by the beginning of September. I will be an au pair in Antibes and I hope to meet a lot of new people, I'd probably become crazy if I didn't meet anyone else but my host family..! I speak fluent english, french, finnish, swedish and a little bit german aswell.
So please don't hesitate to contact me if you're there at the same time with me and wouldn't mind to get a cup of coffee with me!

À bientôt j'éspère,
-Saara
s.hallama@luukku.com

Sorry no image available
Posted by Katrinehc - 6 years ago

Hi, i moved here recently and I would love for us to go out and have fun, it's so hard making friends here since my French is really embarrassing.. I live in Menton though, a bit far away but I'm willing to drive for a good night out !

Sorry no image available
Posted by nowelivehere - 6 years ago

HiI'm in the same situation as you and it would be great to make some friends. I live in Roquefort les pins so not far away Please email me if you fancy meeting up