DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Au pairs in the Valbonne area

Posted by Jessicajane27 - Created: 5 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

7 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 7)

Sorry no image available
Posted by ReneeN - 5 years ago

Hi there, my name is Renée and i'm 19 years old. I live with a family in Valbonne and am working as au-pair. I would love to meet new people! I am Dutch and I speak English and am trying to learn some French too. 

Are you an au-pair and would you like to meet? Please me know! Maybe we can meet sometime. 

Bissous, Renée 

Sorry no image available
Posted by olahhannazsofia - 5 years ago

Hi girls! I live in Antibes and I'm an au pair too. :) I come from Hungary and I am 21 y.o.   If you want to meet, go out or something like that feel free to write. My email: zsofesz@vipmail.hu or facebook: Olah Hanna Zsofia

Sorry no image available
Posted by rikkejensen - 5 years ago

Hey! 

I'm living in Valbonne and working as an au pair!:-)  

Sorry no image available
Posted by RSmythOsbourne - 5 years ago

Hi guys!

I am also an English au-pair. Working in Antibes at the moment and will be here until the end of the summer. Are any of you free to meet up for a coffee/lunch any time soon? Would be really great to meet some other people! I am on facebook if that's easier to chat- should be the only person under Rebecca Smyth-Osbourne. Looking forward ot hearing from you

x

Sorry no image available
Posted by JosephineC-875502 - 5 years ago

Hi you two!

This is a little in advance, but will either of you be around in January?? I au paired for a family in Roquefort 4 years ago and am moving back to live with them again and of course know no one my age there anymore! Hope you're loving your families and the area!

Josephine

Sorry no image available
Posted by Jessicajane27 - 5 years ago

Hi!! Ive added you on facebook, will be better and easier to talk more on there :)

Sorry no image available
Posted by alexa.b-873225 - 5 years ago

Hi, I'm in Roquefort Les Pins! I'm an au pair too, would you like to meet for coffee tomorrow afternoon or something? we can meet in the square in valbonne? I'm Alexa, I'm 19 from England. Here till June ishh. You? do you want to add me on facebook or something? Let me know on here or on facebook? My name on facebook is Alexa Batting!