DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Beach Volley Ball

Posted by NadiaG-192314 - Created: 14 years ago
0 0

Does anyone know any teams one can join? Where can one play? Any people interested in forming a team???

Any info welcome,

Regards

Nadia...on behalf of beach volley addict boyfriend

Nadia

Sorry no image available

9 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 9)

Sorry no image available
Posted by NadiaG-192314 - 14 years ago

Many thanks. Contact details for any other beach volley clubs more than welcome!!

Regards,

Nadia

Sorry no image available
Posted by nodel-185297 - 14 years ago

Here are the phone numbes for the beach volley club in Antibes.

I think they accept beginners. You can play during the whole year.

Jerome Rousselin   06.60.10.40.69
Denis Cuvelier        06.09.95.55.27

Would be pleased to play with you in Nice or wherever. No car for the moment though so Nice is better for me ;-)

It would be better to way for the nets anyway. Don't think they installed anything... We could try the Radisson court for instance on the Promenade.

Sorry no image available
Posted by sunny-181881 - 14 years ago

I am pretty much a beginner every year in summer and at the end I'm not too bad;-)

But if you are thinking of playing in Nice please count me in. I would love to play more often.

AS 2003

Sorry no image available
Posted by NadiaG-192314 - 14 years ago

Well we are based in Grasse but have a car so we're happy to play anywhere really, Cannes and Antibes are fine.

If you want to play or know of a club can you ring Esa? 06 25 81 72 59

Thanks,

Nadia

Sorry no image available
Posted by sunnyw - 14 years ago

count me in as well. I live in Nice

ta

Sorry no image available
Posted by Aroncb - 14 years ago

I'm certainly up for this.  I ran an informal Beach Volleyball for non seriopus lets have fun types down in Port Grimaud last year, prefer it to the rather serious pro club stuff.  Anyone up for this antibes direction this season?  Informal knock abouts...  I've got the balls.  Anyone got a net?

Sorry no image available
Posted by Aroncb - 14 years ago

I'm certainly up for this.  I ran an informal Beach Volleyball for non seriopus lets have fun types down in Port Grimaud last year, prefer it to the rather serious pro club stuff.  Anyone up for this antibes direction this season?  Informal knock abouts...  I've got the balls.  Anyone got a net?

Sorry no image available
Posted by nodel-185297 - 14 years ago

Where do you want to play? There is a beach volley club in Antibes near the motorway exit.

You can play in Nice in the summer in front of the Radisson hotel or on the Nice Volley Ball courts at the end of the Promenade next to the port. Note that they're not there for the moment.

You can play cat Cap 3000 too but beware if there are lots of people, they won't let you play if they don't know you. You can play in Juan Les Pins too on the private beaches, very snobbish guys...

I'll be pleased to play with him this summer if he's not too far from Nice.

Sorry no image available
Posted by TonyP-191937 - 14 years ago

There is www.ascannesvolley.com

There are public beach volley courts around Cannes (and probably elsewhere) You just turn up and play with however happens to be there.  For example there is one just west of Sq Mistral and the old port.

Tony