DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

classes in Monaco at lunch time

Posted by daribo-192295 - Created: 14 years ago
0 0

Hi,Would anyone know any classes available in Monaco at lunch time that is affordable near the new station? I miss the exercise at lunch time 'cause I'm coming back from work too late to go in the evening where I live.Thanks in advance!

Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by FleurA - 13 years ago

How much per month/year is this gym approx - and what are its opening hours? Thanks in advance for the info anyone.

Sorry no image available
Posted by daribo-192295 - 14 years ago

I checked the one in the station once and there seemed to only be classes, not a fully equiped fitness center, has this changed??Thanks a million!

Sorry no image available
Posted by daribo-192295 - 14 years ago

Thanks a lot! unfortunately I would need two hours to be able to have a session that far away from my job place.I should give it a go though and see what it's like, thanks!!

Sorry no image available
Posted by hope-186232 - 14 years ago

There is a gym/fitness centre / dance inside the new station - go down the escalator and walk back under the escalator and the entrance is on the side facing the lifts that go down to the station i.e. opposite side to the lifts. Hope this makes sense!yvonne

Sorry no image available
Posted by BLUEFIN-193689 - 14 years ago

Check out the Monaco Fitness Center on the port by the pool (in summer use of the pool is included while classes are on).  They run classes from 12.20 to 13.20.  Prices vary according to how long you join up for (the cheapest option being a year).  They are all very friendly and it's quite unpretentious for Monaco. The first session is free so give it a go.bluefin