DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Cycling

Posted by mandle-235424 - Created: 5 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by mandle-235424 - 5 years ago

Hi there, unfortunately I am suffering from sciatica and have been told to lay off the bike for now, I would have loved to join in the rides although my routine is to Cannes from La Colle . Just when I was getting out regularly and enjoying riding this rotten sciatica appreared........ hope to catch up in the near future if all goes well.

Sorry no image available
Posted by A Breath of Fresh Air - 5 years ago

There seem to be quite a few of us nervous about full-on cycling!  Me too, after an accident a while back: hopefully, the bike will be getting replaced this coming week.  I'm thinking of a Sunday roule, starting fairly gently, with a local circuit, but within a couple of months, I'd like to be out on some of the higher level routes, maybe using cars to get to good starting points.  A mixed group, I think.  

Range for a Sunday at that time perhaps 70km, with a decent coffee break, or 100km with a leisurely stop for lunch, less if it's very hilly.  Speed on the flat 30km/h, so road bikes rather than VTTs.  But to begin with, maybe La Colle to Juan les Pins and return, 40km, mainly flat.

I'm not able to be sure of always being available on Sundays, my work is not easy to schedule, so co-organisers for the group would be good.

Please post on here if you'd like to join or help organise.

Louisa

La Colle sur Loup

Sorry no image available
Posted by Gemerator - 5 years ago

Hi GIrls,

I am in Vence and have just started riding again. I used to race in Australia and have since had 5 years out and 2 kids so i'm now rubbish! Would love a girls group to ride with if its possible. 

Do let me know if you guys are out. I think it'd be a tough ride home once i got to La Colle, but up for a challenge. Maybe we could do Tourettes sur Loup Loop?

my number is 0603453249 if anyone is interested.

Gemma 

Sorry no image available
Posted by fannuska - 5 years ago

Hello girls, i am fanatic cyclist(it doesnt mean i am good:))
I am living in Beaulieu and if anyone up for a ride.let me know:)
And especially join a good club,let me know!

Cheers,Fanny 

Sorry no image available
Posted by Monia25 - 5 years ago

Hi Girls!

I live in Greolieres and love cycling at any level. If you need a cycling company let me know.

My e-mail is: nikinha@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks

Sorry no image available

Hi Jean

Get in touch if you want to ride out sometime 0493 588 635 / 0642 253 972

mandyteal@fsmail.net

Sorry no image available

Hi Laurent, give me a call or mail if you want a riding partner sometime. 0493 588 635 / 0642 253 972

mandyteal@fsmail.net

Sorry no image available

Hi Louisa

Give me a call or mail if you want to take a ride out sometime.

0493 588 635   / 0642 253 972  mandyteal@fsmail.net

Sorry no image available

Hello Ladies

If you would like to meet up for a ride sometime get in touch and we all can arrange a ride out;. My tel no is 0493 588 635 or 0642 253 972

Mandy

Sorry no image available

Hi Jean

Good to have another recruit!!!

Will let you know when we are going out...the weather dosent sound too promising apart from Wednesday. I may take a ride out on Wednesday afternoon and will get in touch to see if you are available.

Mandy