DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Cycling coach needed for Triathlon

Posted by keesjanssen - Created: 5 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

2 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 2)

Sorry no image available
Posted by james_-251942 - 5 years ago

Good evening,

I have been racing in Triathlon to a high level, competing in all distances from sprint to Ironman. I have been racing in the german league for the last 5 year for a team, and have now moved to the Cote d'azur.

I am currently coaching full time, specifically for triathlon where I can draw from my vast experiance. I do not know what level a triathlete you are or what distance you would like to compete in. I have a triathlon group that I train in and around Antibes and Valbonne. I am personnally still an active triathlete and would love to be able to help you out, wheither it be a training plan, transition traning, cycling or the complete triathlon package, I also have very good contact to support that you can use in the area.

If you are interested just drop me a line, I look forwards to hearing from you soon james kimberley

jameskimberley@yahoo.co.uk

kind regards

James

Sorry no image available
Posted by Phil Jörmand - 5 years ago

Hi Kees, welcome to the French Riviera! I adore triathlon, great sport! I’m considering to participate in some Ironman events as well. Regarding your request, I can strongly recommend you a guy who is running a coaching company, based in Monaco. His name is Remmert Wielinga, he is a former pro cyclist. He will be able to help you further! His email: rwcyclingpromotions.mc

Sportive regards, Phil