DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Day out by the river

Posted by moonbeams-251243 - Created: 5 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by LouiseLL - 5 years ago

Pont-du-Loup, definitely! You can also eat at the Auberge in the village, which has a beautiful big terrace with palm trees.

Sorry no image available
Posted by moonbeams-251243 - 5 years ago

Thank you all.
yes I know pont du loup. it is magical.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Milady06 - 5 years ago

I would go by car to le pont de loup where you have the confisserie florian and a short walk will take you along the river foot way to areas where you can spread a blanket, have access to paddle and trees foe shade. Magical.

Sorry no image available
Posted by courtenay-203998 - 5 years ago

There are picnic areas in the Park Naturel Rives du Loup at Villeneuve-Loubet and La Colle sur Loup.

Villeneuve-Loubet access is over the footbridge from the village car park or from the car park opposite the village.

La Colle acces is from the road towards Roquefort-le-Pins on the left hand side where there is entrance to the Canoeing. There is not much parking here and it gets very busy at this time of the year, so, if you decide to go there, you should get there fairly early in the day.

At la Colle, a bit further on the same road towards Roquefort, is the Ludiparc. www.ludiparc.fr where there are picnice and play areas and a "restaurant". I haven't tried it so can't comment.

Enjoy your day!

Sorry no image available
Posted by selkie-187145 - 5 years ago

There are picnic tables beside the river Loup at Villeneuve loubet village =-also restaurants , wooded walk areas