DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Does anyone play racquetball in Nice

Posted by David Butler-634250 - Created: 5 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by David Butler-634250 - 5 years ago

Hi again, do you still want to play racquetball? possibly next week. If so i think it wise to book a court. look forward to your reply.

Sorry no image available

Excellent

Excellent. Well I'm an average player but I enjoy  playing. I will be in Nice from the 3rd of February  so let me know when you are available to play and I will book a court.

Sorry no image available
Posted by hermosabeach - 5 years ago

Yes!  Same sport.  The glove is so the racquet doesn't slip in my hand.  I'm American so I used to play quite often.  Over there, we play on actual racquetball courts (the squash courts are smaller have a "dead" spot right where racquetball players make their kill shots).   I actually stopped when I moved to London (over 10 years ago) because I couldn't find any partners.  It may take a couple of games to get back up to speed. But, I am ready!  

Sorry no image available

Good to hear from you. The glove  is confusing me! Can I just check that we are talking about the same game. Played on a squash court, similar rules, larger racket and ball?  If we are then there are courts at the squash and tennis club at Vauban. 3 stops on the tram from Place Garibaldi. 

Look forward to hearing from you. David

Sorry no image available
Posted by hermosabeach - 5 years ago

I would love to play with you if you know of some courts!  When I moved here I looked but couldn't find any.  I even contacted the French Racquetball association and never got a response.  I will have to find my racquet, glove, and balls...but would definitely be up for it!  You can email me via the AngloInfo link.