DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Early Morning Fitness class in Antibes

Posted by JUSTICE1980 - Created: 5 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Keith_S - 5 years ago

Is it too late to get involved in this? Or will there be another course on after Christmas? Sounds fun... in a sadistic way!

Sorry no image available
Posted by JUSTICE1980 - 5 years ago

Great to meet you all Wednesday, I'm still in pieces, how can so many parts of the body hurt at the same time!

Sorry no image available

Thanks Tim,

Turns out the first class is free so I will hopefully see you there on Wednesday. Should I be afraid???

Sorry no image available
Posted by Theswan-186225 - 5 years ago

It's fifteen euros a session or there is a discount if you book ten.  He s called Alex O'Connor, here are the contact details from his website:

phone: +33 (0)6 52 68 21 05 mail: azurtrainingpt@gmail.com   maybe see you there next week Tim

Sorry no image available

Thanks for the replies 

How much does it cost? and how do I contact him?

Sorry no image available
Posted by Theswan-186225 - 5 years ago

Hi there,

I was at the training this morning (and yesterday). I have used Alex as a personal trainer for a few months and have seen great results and I liked the sound of these group sessions too so I thought I'd give them a go.

The circuit training started just this week and goes on until Christmas I think and he may well carry on after that too.  It is a mixed group and is a lot of fun, one minute on each exercise giving it all you've got and then 20 seconds breather before moving to the next one, a real full body workout, very intense.

I'd definitely recommend it, I'm seriously aching tonight but I'd be disappointed if I wasnt

Tim

Sorry no image available
Posted by Duke-183507 - 5 years ago

Is that a girls-only class ?

I saw a Horizon program on TV a few months ago about high impact training .... work hard for a short amount of time, to get maximum benefit....

Group classes are often much better.... can motivate eachother

Sorry no image available
Posted by jujubes - 5 years ago

Hi There,

You must get on touch with Alex and join a fight camp.  It's fun, hard work but Alex is a great teacher and you'll love the girls. 

Cheers

Sorry no image available
Posted by Fightingflab50 - 5 years ago

Hi 

Think you might mean Alex as I know he has started doing HIIT in Antibes. I haven't done the classes in Antibes (too far) but I am doing his fight camp in Opio which is great fun but hard plus I have also had some one on ones with him- also fun but hard. Would highly recommend him.

This is his link where you can see some videos

http://www.azurtraining.com/

Sorry no image available
Posted by Duke-183507 - 5 years ago

I could be interested too ... do you know what kind of class .... is it like aerobics, or weights, or circuits, or what ? Men, women, both ?

Some details would be good.....