DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Engineering Y2 Qualification

Posted by Blx-192106 - Created: 14 years ago
0 0

To any Engineers that are considering taking the y2 exam - I have just passed mine and have listed the questions that came up in my exam and also those of a friend who sat it a few days earlier.

I just wondered if there were any candidates out there looking for tips - Leave your e mail address here and i'll pass them on.

Chris

Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by simonmcmullon-253353 - 9 years ago

Congratulations on the Y2, could you send me a list of the questions, I’m assuming you mean the oral exam, where did you take it?Anglioinfo doesn’t seem to like your email address, if gives out delivery failure reports.

Cheers, Simon.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Kskeates - 9 years ago

Hi, Thats brilliant and congratulations on passing the Y2. I am doing mine in May this year and any help would be fantastic. Are you looking at selling your study books also ???? i have to get some together soon to get studying.

Look forward to your reply.

Mike ( mikeskeates@yahoo.com )

Sorry no image available
Posted by TerryT-188383 - 13 years ago

The people you want to talk to are Rod Beams or Paul Bennett who are very experienced and operate together under the Maritime Training Group based in Antibes. You can get further information by emailing mtg4engineers@tiscali.co.uk or calling Andrea their secretary on 06 09 22 86 66

Sorry no image available
Posted by martin hume - 13 years ago

Dear Chris, I would appreciate any help or advise on obtaining the Y2 Certificate Cheers for now! Martin.

Sorry no image available
Posted by stretch-198805 - 13 years ago

i am a marine engineer in the british navy i was just looking at becoming an engineer on yaughts, just wanted to know what the y2 qualification is and how do i get it

MEM KARL ARMSTRONG