DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Espace Wellness

Posted by harvster-181676 - Created: 14 years ago
0 0

HelloI keep getting flyers for the Espace Wellness gyms in Nice, they're advertising for 35 Euro per month - has anyone taken up this offer or got any comments about the place?Cheers

Sorry no image available

7 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 7)

Sorry no image available
Posted by maxdido - 14 years ago

thanks a lot, appreciate it

Ciao

Max

Sorry no image available
Posted by c_alien - 14 years ago

Squash & Fitness Club in Antibes is the answer! Weights room open until midnight every day except weekends (around 8pm I think?), the only time they close or restrict hours is on bank holidays which is fair enough. 

Managers are Brits and everyone drinks pints and smokes fags while watching squash games so you'll feel like your back home! 

Sorry no image available
Posted by maxdido - 14 years ago

does anybody know of a good/decent gym in Nice which is open also on week ends???

Many thanks

Max

Max

Sorry no image available
Posted by tylerdurden - 14 years ago

its a good gym - with most facilities, but is on the small side.  if you can go during the day or "off peak" hours then its great.  evenings especially with the summer coming up it gets busy, but not unbearably

Sorry no image available
Posted by Juanito-181679 - 14 years ago

I've been going there on and off for two years. Has a lot of classes, a spa and sauna and the weights selection isn't too bad. Closes 6pm (?) Sat and closed Sunday which is a REAL PAIN. Depends what you are after; if it's just weights then you may be better served elsewhere as you aren't paying for the spinning room etc etc.

Sorry no image available
Posted by nodel-185297 - 14 years ago

Take care about these offers! 35 € per month if you join for 2 years for instance and you have to pay for the subscription fees.

Plus you have to take care as this club is often overcrowded and closes at 9 in the evening and is closed on Saturday aft. and Sunday.

Sorry no image available
Posted by andsee - 14 years ago

Its not really 35 per month.  thats just a flexible way to pay option. of course I may have got the sales person with a target to hit who saw me and thought "sucker"....

Good gym though!