DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Game of Football this Saturday morning the 29th

Posted by Padraig-182783 - Created: 15 years ago
0 0

Guys,

Come one come all again! Anybody up for a kickaround this coming Saturday morning at 11am? The soccer internationals are on Saturday afternoon and the biggest Rugby match of the year is on Sunday afternoon so a game of soccer would start the sporting weekend off nicely.

The location is the corner of Rue Scaliero and Rue Arson near the Port in Nice. I don't think that I can paste in a mappy link (Admin, please correct if I am wrong) but it should be easy to find.

I have the ball so if you want a kickaround just let me know. Reply here or ring me so I know how many want to play.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Padraig

06 70 49 38 59

Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by DaveL-185804 - 15 years ago

Is this a regular thing? If so when is the next one?

Dave

Sorry no image available
Posted by Suzanne-185514 - 15 years ago

sorry lads,

got roped into working today! fun, fun. Anyone still on for a game of BB tomorrow? There should be a few of us down at the courts (behind Palais de Sport, Cannes) around 11.00 so might see ye there! If not, catch ya at Morrissons :-).

And may the best team win..ahem.. Ireland of course, just incase there is some confusion!

Sorry no image available
Posted by Si-180835 - 15 years ago

Two definates here, plus some other possibles.

Si

Sorry no image available
Posted by Padraig-182783 - 15 years ago

We might be only a handful tomorrow morning but bring along some mates and we'll have a kickaround.

see you then,

padraig

Sorry no image available
Posted by charlieck - 15 years ago

Thanks Su and Si,

I think we can find it now (Morrisons). Likely we will see on the soccer field before that anyway, if it's on.

Cheers

Sorry no image available
Posted by Si-180835 - 15 years ago

Sue, give me a call about BB 06 22 82 16 18. Same goes for anyone wanting directions to Morrisons ;-)

Sorry no image available

Yeah, Morrisons is in Cannes, near the Marché Gambetta(can't remember the exact street name). Its right beside the train station and I think the last train is around 12.00 midnight.

Sorry no image available
Posted by charlieck - 15 years ago

Hi there,

we followed the conversation and we think we might be up for the soccer on saturday (if we wake up) and then Morrisons on Sunday...is that in Cannes?..I mean the Morrisons...we are in Nice so we don't know how to make our way back afterwards...any suggestion?

Cheers

Sorry no image available

Si,

Any luck with others for BB on Sunday?

Sue

Sorry no image available

Padraig,

Commission...hhmmmmmmm, thats a thought!!

Which direction are you coming from, Nice way I presume? Any other suggestions more than welcome as long as I can be assured of finding my drunken way home that night back to Cannes!