DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Good gym in NIce

Posted by lobster-197483 - Created: 13 years ago
0 0

Hi I'm moving to Nice soon,and would really appreciate any tips on what gym would be right for me.I like to do a lot of classes(spinning,bodypump,aerobics) also hoping to make new friends so somewhere friendly.Thanks in advance

Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Simm-190709 - 13 years ago

Hi there,

It is difficult to find a great gym down here. Thery are all very small. Depends on what you are used to. I don't like Wellness rue Macarani, it is tiny, I don't like the classes. There is another one, at "Les Beaumettes", 15 min. by foot from the main central station, and the classes there are great. It was Wellness, and is now called Fitness Land. Otherwise, there is another Fitness Land, at Riquier, Rue St. Jean d'Angely, which is also very small, but less expensive. You just have to check them all out. The biggest and most beautiful club is in Villeneuve Loubet, (too far) called Prodige.

Sorry no image available
Posted by lfmj - 13 years ago

I go to the WELLNESS center rue Macarani (close to Zone Pietonne) and I like it .I do mainly lessons : pump, step,abs, etc...

Give it a try !

Sorry no image available
Posted by nodel-185297 - 13 years ago

You may need to use the search engine and look for that kind of topic ;)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Dutton-193987 - 13 years ago

Try Espace Wellness - they have 2 or 3 different venues in central Nice and lots of different classes. Your pass entitles you to use any of the gyms. Staff are very friendly and helpful.

Dutton