DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Gym Nice

Posted by eileen18 - Created: 13 years ago
0 0

Am moving to Nice in 2 weeks and trying to find a gym. The closest one for me is Canal Form. Can anyone recommend it as opposed to Espace Wellness or other gyms in central Nice? What about price wise?

Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Simm-190709 - 13 years ago

Hi eileen, Did you find your gym yet ? I went to both, Canal Form is nice, they are very friendly and sort of family atmosphere, but the club is small, and classes are ok, depends on your level. Now I go to Wellness at "Les Baumettes" which is very good, esp. the classes. Price-wise it costs the double as Canal Form who are the cheapest here.

Sorry no image available
Posted by leahann - 13 years ago

hey eileen, i went to espace wellness and they quoted me the following price

as a student, 380euros for 6months, all inclusive.

it would probably be cheaper if you joined for longer but there is no joining fee either.

good luck

Sorry no image available
Posted by eileen18 - 13 years ago

I'm mainly looking to join some classes and also enjoy using the machines like bike, crosstrainer, stepper... Definitely not into body-building! Could you give me roughly an idea of how much memberships costs? And is there a website for Espace Wellness?

Thanks!

Sorry no image available
Posted by angelbaby - 13 years ago

I go to Espace Wellness, it's has a kinda spa felling to it. I found Golds to be very body building focused, for example he was trying to sell power powders more then the membership.

Sorry no image available
Posted by base-197680 - 13 years ago

I use Golds Gym.  It depends what you are looking for.