DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Holiday Camps (Oct - Vacances de la Toussaint)

Posted by Pohutukawa - Created: 5 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

3 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 3)

Sorry no image available
Posted by trae1107 - 5 years ago

Exactly the same age as my eldest two! My son love sthe sailing / windsurfing etc courses that are put on during the October holidays at any of the many sailing clubs along the coast. I guess your nearest would be at Cap Ferrat - but I'm not sure. Apart from that, most sporting facilities offer all sorts of "stages" during these school holidays. Beauville Arts are doing their usual "put on a musical in a week" course at CIV in Sophia, which a lot of MC kids go to, despite the drive. Those courses are amazing; Look up Beauville Arts on line. I would imagine there's quite a lot on offer in MC - look up Associations Sportives Monaco and see what kind of sports clubs are around. It's only a short holiday, but a lot of the sports clubs will put on a week long course.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Pohutukawa - 5 years ago

Thanks for you prompt and detailed reply!

I will have a look.  

Liam

Sorry no image available
Posted by Crossfamily-289915 - 5 years ago

Hi,

Try Eurocamp there are loads in France, Spain, Italy etc.

I have heard the one I think its Frejus near St tropez is really good for older children but you may find it very very diifficult to go in October as most places close in September, as we looked last October and could not find anything.

We went to another one near St Tropez and our children 6 & 9 loved it and we ended up extending it.

Try going in June next year if you can as its great weather and you are sure to get a good deal.

http://www.eurocamp.co.uk/

You can also try this link in Italy they have a few sites in different parts of Italy, but once again depends on when you go in October it may be closed.

http://www.ecvacanze.it/en/camping/camping-village/norcenni-girasole-club/entertainment/entertainment/

I found it quite frustrating with the weather still okay and school holidays close to the end of season they do not stay open.

Hope this helps.