DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Horseriding

Posted by Macy-194744 - Created: 14 years ago
0 0

Does anybody know about riding schools around Antibes-Sophia Antipolis?  I'm looking for a place with friendly atmosphere, good horses and reasonable prices. Would need lessons for a total beginner. How much does it cost? Is there an english speaking one?

I'd be grateful for the information. Riding used to play an important role in my life and I'd like to start riding again and also need beginners lessons for my husband.

Macy

Sorry no image available

2 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 2)

Sorry no image available
Posted by waynep-195834 - 14 years ago

Hi,

Don't know if it's of any help but my wife has just started looking around as well and has been riding a couple of times in a place near Villeneuve Loubet. I know she's looking for more places. She's back in the UK until Thursday so if you want I'll get her to post up any info she has (sorry, I don't have the info to hand).

Let me know

Wayne
(The non-horsey husband)

Sorry no image available
Posted by waynep-195834 - 14 years ago

Hi,

Don't know if it's of any help but my wife has just started looking around as well and has been riding a couple of times in a place near Villeneuve Loubet. I know she's looking for more places. She's back in the UK until Thursday so if you want I'll get her to post up any info she has (sorry, I don't have the info to hand).

Let me know

Wayne
(The non-horsey husband)