DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Ideas what can I do on Sunday?

Posted by andrww - Created: 5 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by zuludawn-94449 - 5 years ago

Me too!!   

Will look at these sites.   Need to get out and about!

Z

Sorry no image available
Posted by stargazerman - 5 years ago

Hi, just read your msg and wondered if you had had any luck with your quest. I have recently arrived in the Le Cannet area and have no friends or family here (long story) I am keen to get out and meet people and will look at the "Meetup" site already recommended.  0493 69 45 93 if anyone has suggestions  Thanks    Steve

Sorry no image available
Posted by 1850stjeannet - 5 years ago

heres the link http://www.meetup.com/ theres also another site which is called on va sortir which operates in a similar manner...I'm sure between them you'll find what you are seeking. 

All the best. 

Sorry no image available
Posted by rip-163823 - 5 years ago

Hello, great idea, where do you find 'Meetup' please?

Sorry no image available
Posted by 1850stjeannet - 5 years ago

try looking at activities for Meetup - its a free group and they have loads of activities - theres a hike being arranged for example this Sunday at St Jeannet, which is about 30 mins drive from you - they organise events ago the coast mainly in Nice, Cannes and Monaco> its a diverse and friendly relaxed group. 

Hope this helps

Sorry no image available
Posted by scofield - 5 years ago

Hi, if you are free on tuesday and speak a little french I like to invite you to test the new session I organize. I'm a frenche teacher and my friend is a sport trainer, we organize a trip : "Sport, French language and Discovery". Trough a fun activity, sports and friendly, come and discover a famous place in Nice "la colline du château", while perfecting your French.

Appointment Tuesday, October 15th at 10 am in front of the church of the port of Nice. Duration : 2h30 maximum. Free activity, sportswear mandatory.

See you soon,

Julien