DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

In need of football players!

Posted by tomhartley25 - Created: 6 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by MrESheep - 6 years ago

Hi -
I'm in RCM but have been looking for a game for a long time, so I'm prepared to drive! I've requested to join your FB page. Can play every other Thursday and maybe some Sundays.
Cheers
Justin

Sorry no image available
Posted by tomhartley25 - 6 years ago

Hi Jonathan,
No problem, if you can make the sundays games every now and then it would be a big help! Please join our facebook group to keep track of the games etc.. https://www.facebook.com/groups/297643750281513/?bookmark_t=group i have found it is much easier than trying to organise myself by phone!

Sorry no image available
Posted by clauguevara - 6 years ago

Hi Tom,
Using my wife's account. I don't finish work that early on a Thursday but would be interested to join on a Sunday.
Can you send me your number?
My email is jb@tyruscap.mc
Cheers
Jonathan

Sorry no image available
Posted by tomhartley25 - 6 years ago

Hi Michael,Sounds good we definitely need the players. The Sunday games are at soccerpark near marineland, at 12pm usually, the best thing is to join our Facebook group, search Antibes five a side footy, that is where we organize the games!See you there, good luck with the marathon

Sorry no image available
Posted by Michael1966 - 6 years ago

Hi Tom,

I live in Nice but its not too far to cycle along to Antibes for a game of football. I could turn up for a game on 3rd May if that is ok as I have the Nice 1/2 marathon in 2 weeks time and don't want to run the risk of getting injured. Is it 6pm every Thursday? Also, where and when do you play on a Sunday?

Regards

Michael.