DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Jean Bouin Piscine-swimming cap?

Posted by Pilz - Created: 6 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by LouiseLL - 6 years ago

Yes, careful! It's goggles you need, not oversized sunglasses!!
Love the swimming cap. Never heard of Fashy but I'll definitely get one at some stage. I've got long curly hair so I know about the ghastly rubber caps... It's working out whether I really have to courage of my convictions to go ahead with the flowery one!! Happy swimming!

Sorry no image available
Posted by Pilz - 6 years ago

I just bought this one! http://www.amazon.co.uk/Black-Turban-Swim-Hat-Fashy/dp/B001CC70XA/ref=sr_1_24?ie=UTF8&qid=1336430675&sr=8-24 Fashy seem to have lots of cool caps, even like you described with flowers etc I had no idea! :) I thought this one would be good since I have hair extensions so couldn't use a small rubber cap. This is fabric, so looks nice, but waterproof lining that is plastic not rubber so won't pull my hair out or break my thumb! Other brands do polyester ones too that look more sporty but I am an old fashioned gal! It will go with the 1950's style costume I just ordered! Now I just need huge sunglasses and a cocktail to sip by the pool.......oh it's not that sort of pool, almost forgot I am going to exercise hahaha what fun! ;)

Sorry no image available

Yes! I've always fancied one of those completely kitsch 1960s ones, covered in flowers or strawberries or something!

Sorry no image available
Posted by Pilz - 6 years ago

Thank you :) I will buy a funky one then :)

Sorry no image available

Yes, I think you do have to wear one now.