DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

looking for a friendly gym club near cannes

Posted by mikem-181687 - Created: 15 years ago
0 0

Does anyone know an aerobic/stretch/step club near Mandelieu or Cannes with a friendly ambiance?

mikem

Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by K-Can - 13 years ago

Sorry no image available
Posted by leslie-179832 - 15 years ago

Hi Mike.

I am a memeber of Soft gym and it is very good. They have alot of choice for classes and are open everyday of the week including sundays til noon. Also stays open til I think 10 pm.

Leslie

Sorry no image available
Posted by szozu - 15 years ago

Soft is at the bottom end of Avenue du Petit Juas. If you're coming from Blvd Carnot, it can be found at the end of rue Puget--the street that's just north of the Palais de Justice with the Agence de Paris on the corner.

Never went there myself, but it's just a block from where I live. It used to be called Moving until the name was changed last year.

Lana

Sorry no image available
Posted by Lance-186219 - 15 years ago

yes theres a place called SOFT gym it has everything including pool and all kinds of classes its in Cannes i'm afraid its up behind the station on boulivard cannot about five minutes walk up the boulivard and just look up every side street on your left side and you should see it reasonably priced theres also another one near by but i dont have the correct info at the mo L D WILLIAMS