DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Looking for climbers?

Posted by JJnice - Created: 15 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by RichyP-202979 - 13 years ago

The weather is getting better and it's time to stretch the fingers again.  Not been very actively climbing for a while but want to get back into it.  Anyone out there want to meet up for some Trad or sport?

Used to lead climb up to UK E1-5a but need to get some practice before I'm going to push my limits again.

Am in Nice and am new in these parts so have no idea what's around here.

Richard

Sorry no image available
Posted by piersstockwell - 13 years ago

climbing this weekend if youre still around the area give me a call on 0621753569. Anyone else up for climbing this weekend? probably going to go to la turbie.

Piers

Sorry no image available
Posted by Fraser-199120 - 13 years ago

Hi all,

I'm visiting the Nice area for a week starting 18th Nov. and am climbing with a friend till 22nd when he returns to the UK.

If anyone is free to hit some rock on either Tuesday 23rd or Wed 24th Nov, I'd love to hear from you. Any of the usual venues would suit - have tried most of them before: St J - La Turbie - Gorbio - Peillon etc etc. (Visited Sospel a couple of weeks back and was impressed, but didn't have gear with me, if anyone fancies heading inland a bit.)

My level is about 6a-6b on a good day, but am happy to second harder stuff or drop down the grades, just as long as you're enthusiastic and available on the days noted above!

Hope to hear from someone.

Cheers

Fraser

Sorry no image available

Andrea- Sorry I missed your call on Sat. You never left your number so I couldnt call you back! We had a good day climbing on sunday at Trinite. Prob. going again this weekend so give me a call if youre interested and anyone else.

Cheers

Piers

Sorry no image available

climbing this wekend around nice if anyones interested give me a call 0621753569.

Cheers

Piers

Sorry no image available
Posted by Storm-189727 - 13 years ago

OK, so who is free to climb this weekend 23/24 Oct.

Come on, lets all try tro get together...

Warren

Sorry no image available
Posted by Jeff61 - 13 years ago

I'm not here this weekend, sorry Piers. I can be free on Wed.

I leave my email for further messages, it's more convenient : francois0601@aol.com

Cheers, J-F

Sorry no image available

whos free to climb sunday 24th?

Piers

Sorry no image available
Posted by Jeff61 - 13 years ago

Hi Piers, I'm free tomorrow afternoon Sun 17 for climbing. please let me know

Cheers, J-F

Sorry no image available

Who wants to climb the weekend of the 23rd? Hopefully the weather will hold. Warren- hope you can make it. J-F- are you around that weekend? Anyone else- Get in touch.

Piers