DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Looking for climbers?

Posted by JJnice - Created: 16 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 11 to 20)

Sorry no image available
Posted by piersstockwell - 14 years ago

cant make sunday unfortunately. have the boss down for the weekend. will be climbing during the week though. Can you make a week day? Wont have a weekend off until after the 16th. Do you have any trad gear? The big climbs at st. jeannet require trad gear as there is only one climb not needing it.

Piers

Sorry no image available
Posted by Jeff61 - 14 years ago

Warren, Piers, Jack...

I suggest we meet in St Jeannet parking lot at the bottom of the village on Sun 10th at 11.00 am.

I wasn't able to climb last weekend, frustrating !! So, I can't wait to climb on Sun and meet with you guys.

Ciao, J-F

Sorry no image available
Posted by Storm-189727 - 14 years ago

Hi Jack,

Not sure where Agay is, I'll look it up, but in the Nice area we are building up a good little team of climbers which you will be welcome to join. Just let us know when you arrive!

Cheers,

Warren

Sorry no image available

Hi, Not sure where Agay is, I'lllook it up, but in the Nice area we are building up a good little team of climbers which you will be welcome to join. Just let us know when you arrive!

Cheers,

Warren

Sorry no image available
Posted by jackgallagher - 14 years ago

Hi -

I know it's been a long time since your post, but if you're still looking for climbing partners, I'm moving to Agay on 25 October (from Bristol).  I have gear for sport and trad.

Jack

Sorry no image available

That would be great!

Please shout when you know either by email or I'm on 06 78 63 23 67

Looking forward to meeting up and doing some climbing!

Cheers,

w

Sorry no image available

Hi Warren,

I may go climbing with good friends on Sun. We wanted to try the big cliff in St Jeannet. Nothing confirmed yet. I'll let you know what the plan is. If my friends not coming we can go together or you can join us...

J-F

Sorry no image available
Posted by piersstockwell - 14 years ago

J-F, Good to climb with you. didnt want to go but party was good! Dont think im going to be able to climb this weekend. The boss is turning up on sunday so have to get the villa in shape! Next time will probably be during next week. Warren, well meet soon for sure as soon as I start getting weekends off!

Piers

Sorry no image available

Hi All,

I'm around this weekend (2nd & 3rd Oct) and would love to do some climbing... anyone planning anything?

Hope to meet up with you all soon!

Cheers,

Warren

Sorry no image available

Bonjour Piers & Nicola,

It was great to climb with you guys yesterday. Hope we'll meet again for more 6A this time !!

Happy birthday again !

See you soon,

Jeff