DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Looking for climbers?

Posted by JJnice - Created: 16 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 21 to 30)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Storm-189727 - 14 years ago

Hi Guys,

Would love to join you all, but I'm working in Milano for two weeks and will be staying here for the weekend, so can't make it :(

Have fun and see you all soon.

Cheers,

W.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Jeff61 - 14 years ago

Hi Piers,

I'd love to meet you guys in La Turbie on Sun. PLease give me time and place to meet. I'll bring my rope and gear.

Cheers

Mobile : 0615335421

Sorry no image available
Posted by piersstockwell - 14 years ago

warren and jeff,

Can you guys meet this weekend at La Turbie. Ill be there saturday and sunday with a couple of others. Should be fun. If not Id love to come climb on 10th oct if i can get the time off work, Weekends are still a bit trickey till after the nioularg in st tropez.

Piers

Sorry no image available

Hi Jeff,

OK for me then... I'll call you a few days before to tie up times... lets keep it at 10 for now. Look forward to seeing you and whoever else turns up!

Cheers,

Warren

Sorry no image available

Hi Warren,

Saturdays impossible for me. We can still meet a bit earlier so we'll have time to do some stuff.

Jeff

Sorry no image available

Hi Jeff,

Great idea! lets just all meet up and see what we can do. The only thing is that I have to meet a client later on that day who's flying in for biz and I would hate to cut the day short; so if poss the Sat would be better??

Let me know if thats OK, if not I'll come along to meet 'everyone' and then shoot off.

Cheers,

Warren

Sorry no image available

Hi everyone,

I'm so glad to find this ad since I tried to organize some climbing long time ago here.

Warren, we spoke few months ago. Remember ?

I'm local and I know most climbing sites. I've got a 70m rope, spare harness and gear.

My level is 6A but would love to reach 6C or so.

I know it's hard to all meet but let's get together one Sunday in St Jeannet for example. I suggest Sun, Oct 10 at the parking when you arrive in St Jeannet, let's say 10.00am.

PLease keep me posted or give me a buzz : 0615335421

Cheers, Jeff

Sorry no image available
Posted by vyvian - 14 years ago

Hi all,

I used to live in Antibes but now I'm up in Tourettes sur Loup near Vence.  I've a bit of climbing experience only on false walls as it too wet and cold in Ireland and also up trees of all things as I work with a tree surgeon from time to time. 

I found some great climbing in a place called pont du loup and was interested if anyone wanted to try it out.  I have no gear unfortunatly but am well keen on getting some and getting into the sport.  MAybe we could meet up soon.

Best

Vyv

Sorry no image available
Posted by piersstockwell - 14 years ago

sounds like a good idea. The only weekend i have off is the w-end of the 25th sept though i will be climbing in la turbie some day this week coming if you can make it. Do you have any gear? I have a spare harness though its a bit tatty!! give me a call on 0621753569 and we can arrange something.

Piers

Sorry no image available

Hi All,

I'm confined to w'ends when anyone is available... why don't we all arrange for a place to meet and try some climbing. I'm in the Monaco area so La Turbie, Gorbio is very close, but I hear there is some great climbing between Nice and St.Tropez and i don't mind travelling, so why not lets organise a day on some rock.

Shout who's interested.

Cheers,

Warren