DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Looking for someone to Mountain bike with .....

Posted by Thomas88 - Created: 6 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by RVP-319706 - 4 years ago

Hi.  I've been in Valbonne about a year and have founds loads of great trails for all skill levels.  A bunch of us go a few times a week.  I go as often as I can, usually 4 - 5 times a week.  If interested in coming along or sharing trail info, please get in touch...  Randall 

Sorry no image available
Posted by davidi - 6 years ago

Hi!
I am David, just arrived in Nice and want to have some mountain bike rides with other fellows.
Tell me if you are interested!

David

Sorry no image available
Posted by tomhartley25 - 6 years ago

Hi, that sounds fun, i would be up for it when the clocks change in a few weeks so could go in the evening after work. you must be a kiwi with a name like that?

Sorry no image available
Posted by whalerider - 6 years ago

Hi - I go mountain bike riding 2 or 3 times a week on the trails around the Biot area. If you want to meet up I can show you a few.

Sorry no image available
Posted by stevegap1-311885 - 6 years ago

Guys
I'm not sure if Montauroux is too far away for you guys, but there are some excellent trails in the forests around Lac de St. Cassien.
I ride on the weekends and would be happy to show you around.
Steve

Sorry no image available
Posted by tomhartley25 - 6 years ago

Hey Thomas, I am in to moutain biking too, but I don't have a clue where any of the trails are, I have just been going out on the roads around Antibes but its no fun, if you find any good trails and want someone to go with give me a shout. I have seen a book in Chullanka with all the trails in, but my French is rubbish, if your's is any better it might be worth buying!