DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

looking for tennis lessons?

Posted by riviera17 - Created: 13 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Fairy-198739 - 13 years ago

Hi,

I would really like to play tennis again. I haven't played since I've move to France (2 years now) but I use to play a lot before, several times a week. I would be interested in having a tennis partner and the courts in Antibes seem great. If you're still looking for someone, you can e-mail me: elafrance@wanadoo.fr

Emma

Sorry no image available
Posted by marcie&jade - 13 years ago

hi, i leave in cap d`antibes..i would like to know if jerome still teached tennis for children.my son is only 5 1/2 yrs.old

marci 

Sorry no image available
Posted by gareth-182148 - 13 years ago

Just seen your email and have played tennis all my life with a bit of county doubles in my late teens....always looking for someone to have a hit with. Please let me know on paulcoleman68@hotmail.com or 0625072836. Incidentally, I live on the Cap and have played at the municipal courts in Antibes.Gareth

Sorry no image available
Posted by Sachski-198688 - 13 years ago

Hi

I'd be interested in having a game, I'm quite rusty but I'll improve rapidly with some practise...would that be a problem?

I live in Cannes, so perhaps we could play in both Cannes and Antibes, that is if you know of any courts in Cannes where you don't have to be a member.

Sach

Sorry no image available
Posted by Sachski-198688 - 13 years ago

Hi

I'd be interested in having a game, I'm quite rusty but I'll improve rapidly with some practise...would that be a problem?

I live in Cannes, so perhaps we could play in both Cannes and Antibes, that is if you know of any courts in Cannes where you don't have to be a member.

Sach