DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

More badminton

Posted by Welshben - Created: 15 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by ABC_3 - 15 years ago

Hi I found a link on the webthis seems to be the address and telephonenumber.I wouldn t mind to join for some regular Badminton sessions.I am playing not to bad. But not quite sure how it works with that club. To sign up for it you need to have a medical certificate from your GP - confirming that you are fit to play. Seems to be some French legal requirement. You need it also to join a table tennis club.Andreas ========= AddresseBCA : Gymnase « La Tramontane » Avenue Ernest Gautier Juan les Pins - Tél.: 06-12-50-44-69TARIFS : Adulte : 86 €Couple : 137 €==================================CERTIFICAT MEDICAL ANNUELJe soussigné, Docteur : certifie avoir examiné M : demeurant : appartenant à l'association sportive : BADMINTON CLUB D’ANTIBESet n'avoir pas constaté, à la date de ce jour, des signes cliniques apparents contre indiquant la pratique du BADMINTON en compétition.A le (cachet et signature du médecin) =====================================Andreas

Sorry no image available
Posted by feadship - 15 years ago

Actually I'm not that bad really. Maybe we could have a game.

Sorry no image available
Posted by MikeBrown-184899 - 15 years ago

I would like to join in any games of badminton, my level is above average. There are courts in Golfe Juan, where there's a club that plays some weekdays. I have never been there myself so I don't know the exact address, sorry.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Welshben - 15 years ago

No idea if there are any courts anywhere to be honest, hoped someone would be able to tell me...

Sorry no image available
Posted by feadship - 15 years ago

Depends how good you are...I'm pretty rubbish. Are there any courts in Antibes?