DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Motocross

Posted by dizzyhostie - Created: 14 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by on_sfs - 14 years ago

I'm surprised that Vincent said it was full. I'll give you a call this weekend.

cheers,

Wayne

Sorry no image available
Posted by dizzyhostie - 14 years ago

SORRY TO TAKE SO LONG TO GET BACK TO YOU BUT I DID MY KNEE IN RACING BACK IN UK,I WENT TO SEE VINCENT BUT HIS CLUB WAS FULL SO I,LL HAVE TO FIND ANOTHER.HE SAID THERE ARE NO RACES LOCALLY ,DO YOU KNOW ANY DIFFERENT?I,M BASED IN ANTIBES AND WOULD LOVE TO RIDE DOWN HERE,IF YOU CAN HELP GIVE ME A CALL 0493616738,MY NAME IS STUART,DIZZYHOSTIE IS MY MRS,CHEERS

Sorry no image available
Posted by bosshog-189553 - 14 years ago

Hi dizzy,

as mixer says there's the track at Les Adrets which is my most favourite one about. You have to be a member to use the track or have insurance if you've got an endro type bike. You can join if you get a form from the shop Dirt Biker in Grasse - ask Vincent the guy who owns the shop, and he'll explain everything.

There's also one in Menton , that I've yet to go to but you can't use thumpers/4-strokes, due to noise levels. There's one in La Gare above Nice, and I'm not sure if its open anymore as it was in the to's and fro's of opening/closing all the time. There's a small one down the motoway towards Aix about half an hour - its OK, but a bit small. And apparently there's a really good one around Aix en Provence. There's also a few in Italy ....

How long have you been riding for? do you have your bike down here? Where abouts are you based?

Sorry no image available
Posted by mixer-186069 - 14 years ago

Hello,

There's a cross track just off the motorway at Fayance. You'll have to join a club to have the correct insurance, I think the details are on the gate entrance to the cross track. They're not open at the moment, they never are in the summer due to the fire risk.

Have fun!

Mixer