DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Munster Rugby Supporters Club

Posted by Padraig-182783 - Created: 15 years ago
0 0

Does anyone know anything about a Munster Rugby Supporters' Club on the Cote D'Azur? Someone mentioned that there is one in the area but I haven't found anything on AngloInfo about it.

Thanks,

Padraig

Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by hugsie - 14 years ago

Ooops the address to that factsheet on Bourgoin is  :

http://www.munsterfans.com/factsheet_bourgoin.aspx

Sorry no image available

"Munster are playing Bourgoin on Sat 6 Dec.Any idea how to get there?"

Depends on where you departing from. Bourgoin is in the French Alps around 23 miles from Lyon. Lyon has an international airport, St Exupery and alot of the major airlines fly there. Other possibility get a flight to Paris and get the TGV (fast train) done - it's only about 2,5 hours but flight+train could work out expensive. 

On our Munster fans website, I have done a factsheet on Bourgoin which might be helpful - let me know what you think

Denise
Site Editor 

Sorry no image available
Posted by EMD-190714 - 14 years ago

Munster are playing Bourgoin on Sat 6 Dec.

Any idea how to get there?

Sorry no image available
Posted by anthonyb-187880 - 14 years ago

Where do all of us Irish People go for a few Drink s???. I,ll be dammed if I can find anywhere that stays open long enough . Here in Vence the local Pubs close at 7.30 . Damm I Hate That.

Where do all of ye go ????

We would love to met up with a few people for a drink or 3

anthony.brophy@wanadoo.fo

Kind Regards
Anthony Brophy

Sorry no image available

hi Padraig

I know this is a thread from a long while back but I came acros it while doing a search. Have you heard about our new website : http://www.munsterfans.com ? It's a website that I've set up with another Munster -mad rugby fan. There's a great forum and uptodate news, photos etc. and travel information for Away matches.

hope it's of some help
Denise

Sorry no image available
Posted by pisceskev - 14 years ago

Hi Padraig,

The following number was in the reporter last issue : 04.92.94.66.02, and appears to be running out of Biot. I haven't rang it yet, but would be interested in getting together with a few fans for matches in the upcoming season. Please post something if you follow it up.

Regards

Kevin

Sorry no image available
Posted by Rick-187812 - 15 years ago

Padraig,Did you ever find out anything more about this? I read something about it in a copy of the June/July Riviera Reporter which I found in cafe brun in Biot last night. I think the guy that runs it lives in Biot too...Unfortunately I am an Ulster fan and will have to start my own fan club.Rick

Sorry no image available
Posted by Padraig-182783 - 15 years ago

I have pasted in the reply from the contact in Munster Rugby below. It looks like there might not be an official one but is there an unofficial one? Thanks,Padraig  Hi Padraig,Unfortunately the Munster Rugby Supporters club is fully subscribed for this season. We currently have over 300 people on a waiting list for next season. You are only guaranteed a place if some of the current members do not renew their membership next season. If you are interested in going onto our waiting list, please e-mail me your full address and telephone contact details and I will put you on our waiting list for next season. Kind Regards,Maria Maria Aylward
Commercial Executive
Munster Rugby

Sorry no image available
Posted by Padraig-182783 - 15 years ago

Aisling,

Thanks for that. I have sent them a mail so I will let ye know if I hear anything.

Slan,

Padraig

Sorry no image available
Posted by irel-184031 - 15 years ago

Dont know of this one, why dont you contact the munster rugby club back home and im sure they will help you,

good luck

Aisling

irel